2019 Suzuki Hayabusa
The Suzuki Hayabusa is quite simply the Ultimate Sportbike. Twist the throttle on this iconic motorcycle and it reacts with awesome acceleration and crisp throttle response in every gear with an unbelievable top-end charge. Thanks to a lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminum frame and state-of-the-art suspension; its performance is matched by equally impressive handling; providing exceptional control in tight corners; reassuring stability in sweeping turns; and a smooth ride on the highway. The sleek; aerodynamic bodywork functions as it appears; so the Hayabusa slips through the wind like a peregrine falcon.
Features may include:
Built to own the racetrack and let loose on the streets. Since 1985; the GSX-R has been continuously refined to deliver new levels of performance and agility. This legacy of innovation continues with over 1 million legends made.
- Powerful 1340cc; in-line four-cylinder; fuel injected; liquid-cooled; DOHC engine delivers a broad wave of torque for effortless acceleration.
- Forged three-ring aluminum alloy slipper pistons provide superior strength; while PVD-coated rings reduce friction and improve cylinder sealing.
- The chrome nitride Physical Vapor Deposition (PVD) piston ring coating is harder and smoother than conventional chrome plating; reducing friction while improving sealing to the cylinder.
- Twin-spar aluminum alloy frame is constructed with castings and extrusions to produce a balance of light weight and strength.
- Rear sub-frame made of rectangular steel tubing for ample weight-carrying capacity.
- KYB inverted cartridge forks feature Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating on the 43mm stanchion tubes to reduce friction and improve reaction to small road surface irregularities.
- Stylized Suzuki “S” 3-D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denote the quality; sophistication and performance legacy of the brand.
- Quality details abound with passenger foot-peg brackets; muffler hangers; rider foot peg and control brackets that evoke the fine art of feudal Japanese armor; Yoroi-Kabuto.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for Hayabusa owners are available including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
The Suzuki Hayabusa is quite simply the Ultimate Sportbike. Twist the throttle on this iconic motorcycle and it reacts with awesome acceleration and crisp throttle response in every gear with an unbelievable top-end charge. Thanks to a lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminum frame and state-of-the-art suspension, its performance is matched by equally impressive handling, providing exceptional control in tight corners, reassuring stability in sweeping turns, and a smooth ride on the highway. The sleek, aerodynamic bodywork functions as it appears, so the Hayabusa slips through the wind like a peregrine falcon.
- For 2019, riders can select either the Metallic Oort Gray paint scheme with a contrasting red Hayabusa symbol and wheels or Glass Sparkle Black paint with silver wheels and symbol.
- The powerful 1340cc, four-cylinder, DOHC engine employs Suzuki’s advanced EFI with two 10-hole fuel injectors feeding each cylinder and dual ram air intakes in the nose of the aerodynamic fairing.
- Superbike-caliber, twin-spar aluminum frame, and fully adjustable KYB-supplied suspension delivers superlative handling.
- Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) lets the rider tailor the Hayabusa’s power delivery to match the riding conditions.
- Fully floating 310mm dual front brake rotors are grasped by Brembo Monobloc brake calipers equipped with anti-lock brakes (ABS*), delivering reliable stopping power.
- Instantly recognizable as a Hayabusa, the wind-cheating body was truly inspired by a peregrine falcon – the world’s fastest animal.