Suzuki GSX-R600 is a class-leading sportbike worthy of its race-winning GSX-R heritage. Whether you’re carving through your favorite canyon or dominating the racetrack, it offers unparalleled performance. A compact, powerful four-cylinder engine demonstrates the advanced race-proven technology of the GSX-R line when you hit the throttle and push it to redline, while supremely refined suspension systems front and rear help provide precise, responsive handling. Wrapped in aerodynamic and lightweight bodywork that’s lifted from the racetrack, the GSX-R600 can not only win races, it can win envy.
- Race-ready, iconic GSX-R styling provides sharp looks and a slippery shape with new paint schemes for 2019. Riders can choose between Glass Sparkle Black or Pearl Glacier White colors, each with new monochromatic graphics and white cast aluminum wheels.
- The GSX-R600’s compact, fuel injected, 599cc, four-cylinder engine delivers a rush of power from idle to redline. Located between the frame’s spars, the engine’s top end is canted forward to improve cylinder head charging for increased power output.
- The Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) lets the rider adjust the engine’s power delivery to suit the riding conditions.
- The twin-spar aluminum frame effectively connects the steering head with the swingarm pivot portion of the chassis in a way that balances light weight and strength. The engine is suspended below the frame to keep mass low and the wheelbase short to promote nimble handling.
- The Showa Big Piston front Fork (BPF) and remote reservoir rear shock absorber are fully adjustable to deliver exceptional handling.
- Twin Brembo Monobloc, radially mounted front brake calipers grasp fully floating stainless steel brake rotors to deliver strong stopping power.