2015 Yamaha FJR1300ES
Supersport Tourer Perfected
The FJR1300ES offers leading-edge tech that lets you tour with performance and comfort; plus electrically adjustable suspension.
Features may include:
- The FJR1300ES features an all-new electronically adjustable suspension to take it easy to adjust the suspensions to fit different riding conditions and bring greater convenience to touring.
- The FJR1300ES offers the same aggressive styling features; including the headlight cowl and side fairing as the FJR1300A. The flexible side panels are not only great looking; they also adjust to help improve comfort and aid in weather protection.
- FJR1300ES riders can select D-mode (Drive-mode) for varying mappings; giving the motorcycle exceptional versatility. This works in conjunction with YCC-T® (Yamaha Chip Controlled Throttle) generating engine character that can be sportier or more relaxed depending on the riding situations.
- Traction control developed from MotoGP® technology is standard on the FJR1300ES. While engaged; the system detects wheel spin and adjusts ignition timing; fuel injection volume; and throttle valve opening to help maintain traction; unlike some competitors who’s system only cuts ignition creating a hard cut-out feeling. The system is designed to let the operator ride on roads that have limited traction with more confidence.
- Another popular feature standard on the FJR1300ES is cruise control. Riders can set cruising speed with the push of a button on the left handlebar to provide comfort and ease on extended road trips.
- Instrument panel provides riders with all the information they need while enjoying the road. Riders can easily customize the display to show the information they want.
- The front brake lever activates six of the eight front braking pistons; the rear brake pedal activates two rear pistons and the other two front pistons — provides balanced anti-lock braking in all conditions.
- A pushbutton-adjustable windscreen and a thick comfy seat for two are perfect for comfortable; long-distance riding and come standard on the FJR1300ES.
- Additional features on the FJR1300ES include a two-position adjustable rider seat; low for shorter riders or nearly 1-inch higher for a more spacious feel for taller riders; plus handlebars that can be adjusted to one of three different positions.