2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650 ABS
The Suzuki V-Strom 650 was designed with more than comfort in mind. Over the previous generation; it enhanced the running performance and in-town versatility of the popular V-Strom brand. The 645cc; v-twin engine features outstanding performance in low-to mid rpm range and has impressive styling that stands out in form and function. The V-Strom 650 ABS is an environmentally friendly vehicle that has excellent fuel economy for daily commuting and weekend touring. The Suzuki V-Strom 650 is just what you dreamed of to tackle on your exotic getaway.
Features May Include
- Antilock Brake System (ABS)* unit features a lightweight; compact design. The ABS monitors wheel speed; and matches stopping power to available traction.
- 645cc V-Twin engine features broad torque delivery; signature V-Twin power pulses and sporty quick-revving high rpm range power surges for full-range riding enjoyment. An efficient engine design delivers high mileage and class-leading riding range.
- A high-speed 32-bit ECU controls Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) system; contributing to enhanced low-to-mid rpm range torque; a linear throttle response and lower emissions.
- Twin iridium spark plugs for each cylinder for better spark strength and combustion efficiency contributing to increased power; a more linear throttle response; easier engine start-up and a more stable idle.
- A radiator with a more compact core; flanked by wind-directing plates shaped with holes* for enhancing cooling efficiency; directing engine heat to flow out to the side air outlets and away from the rider’s legs. (*Patented.)
- Suzuki-developed and patented Throttle-body Integrated Idle Speed Control (TI-ISC) contributes to easy cold starting; stable idle and lower emissions.
- The 6-speed transmission is tailored for active sporty rides with tighter 1st through 5th gear ratios; while keeping highway cruises comfortable with a tall top gear.
- Lightweight and rigid twin-spar aluminum-alloy frame and swingarm contribute to smooth handling performance and excellent stability at high-speeds.
- Front dual 310mm-disc brakes and rear 260mm-disc brakes deliver smooth; controllable stopping power. Expansion-resistant high-pressure brake hose enhances the responsive brake feel.
- 19-inch front and 17-inch rear radial tires specifically designed for the V-Strom 650 ABS.
- A 3-way height-adjustable windscreen; carefully shaped with extensive wind tunnel testing; efficiently reduces wind noise and rider fatigue.
- 12-month limited warranty.
- Functional seat combines red-stitched leather-look sections and suede-look; slip-resistant surfaces; and is topped off with an embossed V-Strom logo.
- A lightweight; one-piece; resin luggage carrier with well-shaped; easy-to-grasp grab bars comes with a slip-resistant rubber mat.
- Instrumentation includes an analog tachometer and brightness-adjustable LCD speedometer. LCD readouts include odometer; dual trip meter; gear position; coolant and ambient temperature; average fuel consumption; fuel gauge and clock. Switching between LCD readings can be done with the left handlebar switch.
- LED indicators include a road freeze warning indicator; which; together with the ambient temperature display; helps riders’ awareness of road conditions.