2014 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S.
Meet the all-new blacked out 2014 Suzuki Boulevard C90 B.O.S.S. Experience the powerful 1462cc long-stroke; liquid-cooled; V-Twin engine like never before.
Let's talk looks: the C90 B.O.S.S. comes with all-black wheels; blacked out forks; blacked out exhaust system; and much more! It also has a spacious riding position and a smooth suspension for comfortable cruising on the boulevard. With a multitude of features; the C90’s sleek black styling will draw onlookers over for a closer look. Own the night.
Featres May Include:
- Blacked-out exhaust system; engine cover; frame; and suspension.
- The 1462cc (90 cubic inch) long-stroke; liquid cooled; SOHC; 4-valves-per-cylinder; 54 degree V-Twin engine is built to deliver massive torque while maintaining efficient operation
- Each aluminum-alloy cylinder is plated with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM); a coating of nickel-phosphorus-silicon-carbide that reduces friction and increases heat transfer. The result is increased durability and ring seal. Each piston’s upper compression ring and oil control ring are given a chrome-nitride coating to make them harder and smoother to further reduce friction.
- Dual spark plugs for each cylinder contribute combustion and fuel efficiency.
- Suzuki Dual Throttle Valve (SDTV) induction system is enhanced by the 32-bit engine control unit that instantly delivers the optimum fuel-air mixture and power output. The system ΓÇô it’s the same design used in Suzuki championship-winning GSX-R sportbikes ΓÇô delivers seamless throttle response while boosting fuel efficiency and delivering strong torque.
- To further reduce mechanical noise; each cylinder head’s cam cover is separated from the cam bearing caps; and a rubber gasket is used between the cylinder head and the cam cover.
- An automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) system improves cold starting and stabilizes engine idle under varying conditions.
- To maximize air induction for best power and torque; the C90T features a unique system that uses three separate air-cleaner boxes feeding the engine. This air induction system increases engine output without sacrificing style or fuel-tank capacity.
- Design engineers married the desire for time-honored appeal with the need for modern performance. The result is a traditionally styled cruiser featuring a rider triangle ΓÇô footboards; handlebars; seat position ΓÇô that delivers classic control with outstanding comfort. Wide handlebar and seat design; plus wide/low fuel tank shape add to C90T's low-slung look.
- Engineers shaped the seat to allow a rider freedom of movement; not locking them into one position. The seat shape also accommodates riders of different sizes to reach the handlebars and footboards in comfort.
- Large floorboard-type footrests are standard equipment for comfortable long range riding
- A link-type rear suspension utilizes an oil-damped; coil-over shock to produce a smooth; ground-hugging ride. It’s tucked into the frame well to help keep the ride low; resulting in a Classic hard-tail style appearance.
- Easy to see atop the fuel tank; the C90T B.O.S.S. features a multi-function instrument package highlighted by a large analog speedometer. The package includes a convenient gear-position indicator and a fuel gauge; along with a clock and a trip meter; plus indicator lights for low fuel; turn signals and more. It delivers a level of instrumentation that is not often found on classically style cruisers.