2019 Suzuki Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S.
This is the performance cruiser other bikes wish they were. The dark and muscular M109R B.O.S.S. has a powerful V-twin engine using some of the largest pistons in the industry ΓÇô a bike that will get your adrenaline flowing whenever you ride. This 109 cubic inch engine is wrapped with aggressive blacked out styling that includes slash-cut mufflers; drag-style bars; a supplied solo seat cowl; and a distinctively shaped headlight nacelle that’s uniquely Suzuki. This bike is not just about looks; as stout inverted forks; a hidden single-shock rear suspension; and an ideally designed saddle deliver responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride. Performance never looked so good; or so dark.Features may include:
Climb aboard a true classic. Kick back and enjoy the timeless style that made riding synonymous with freedom. It’s all about the laid-back stance; broad saddle; and that irresistible rumble that only a cruiser can provide.ENGINE
- The 109 cubic inch (1783cc); eight-valve; DOHC; 54-degree; liquid-cooled; V-twin engine is designed to produce a massive tractable power and responsive torque.
- Huge 4.4-inch (112mm) forged aluminum-alloy pistons. These are one of the largest reciprocating gasoline engine pistons being used in any production passenger car or motorcycle; while featuring a race-proven design to reduce friction and inertial mass.
- Each of the large cylinders is lined with Suzuki's race proven SCEM (Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material) for optimum heat transfer; tighter piston-to-cylinder clearances; and reduced weight.
- A high-tensile steel double cradle frame is built to comfortably handle all the power and torque while delivering agile handling and a plush; smooth ride.
- The massive; low-profile 240/40 x 18 is the widest rear tire ever used on a Suzuki motorcycle.
- Blacked out; inverted front forks feature race-proven cartridge internals with 46mm stanchion tubes and provide 5.1 inches of smooth wheel travel.